Trainz lag issues

DARTrider

Goofy Fictional RR Owner
Hello all. I've recently updated to the most recent SP5 patch, and while playing routes that haven't given me issues before, I have issues with. For example, the MoPac Route Of The Eagles worked just fine, but now, I'm seeing an FPS loss of around 30 FPS. It works just fine in Pause mode, but when I am driving a train it gives me a lag issue. I've tried toning down game settings, but this isn't helping. What do I do?

Nothing to say tonight, my neighbor got a car while crossing the street. Hip and leg cracked up. She will be in the hospital for months. She is only 42. RJ Artim

Last edited:
I noticed when I got SP5 it changed the settings, it was the Post Processing that did it for me, I moved the slider all the way to minimum and everything went back up to speed

I think it all comes down to animation. In surveyor, I can roam around like I'm on ice. If I uncheck the pause, the route just about shudders around like a car running out of fuel.

I think it all comes down to animation. In surveyor, I can roam around like I'm on ice. If I uncheck the pause, the route just about shudders around like a car running out of fuel.

Interesting. I shoulda guessed this would've happened.

Clearly it shouldn't happen.
What animated items do you have in your route?
Does this happen in Kickstarter County for example?

Back