Trainz Gallery - Will Not Load

boleyd

Tried to load the Trainz Gallery and I get the forllowing each time:

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

I checked it earlier and it's fine. Maybe there was a glitch and clearing the cookies and stuff will fix that.

My glitch could be an 8 year=old collection of stuff in the case. Probably a temporary, although I tried several time. Will check tomorrow. Thanks for checking....

Actually the link takes you via the Trainz Portal which does not load the gallery. Just wanted to see if my situation was unique. Will mess around some more. NOT a major item for me. THANKS for the replies.

Actually the link takes you via the Trainz Portal which does not load the gallery. Just wanted to see if my situation was unique. Will mess around some more. NOT a major item for me. THANKS for the replies.

You're not singled out.

The routing to the Trainz Gallery directly is a bit convoluted.

I got there via My Trainz.

My Trainz ----> Trainz Gallery (which is found in 8 pt. type at the top of the page next to the welcome $string$ %username% $string$ and login.

Looks like I'm having the same problem now. Javascript seems to be borked, not wanting to load the rest of the gallery...
It appears you're not the only one. Alco-PA posted another thread. The font-size has changed from 8pt. to 4pt. over the years according to my answer to him! :LOL:

I can get to the Gallery and login, but then I have a page with ten images, and clicking on "Show more recent activity" does nothing. If I right-click and say "Open in New Window", I get a blank window with "about:blank#blocked" in the tab.

Pware, using Firefox I right-clicked on "Show more recent activity", then added a tab and tried pasting it. All I got was a semicolon, so apparently no link there.

No, Christmas is a Monday, the following day, Tuesday, is a public holiday. N3V, being a small team, may take off the following three days plus the following Monday (New Years Day). So, depending on the complexity of the problem and its fix, very early or just early in the New Year would be my guess.

No, Christmas is a Monday, the following day, Tuesday, is a public holiday. N3V, being a small team, may take off the following three days plus the following Monday (New Years Day). So, depending on the complexity of the problem and its fix, very early or just early in the New Year would be my guess.
Ah, bummer...

Agree, the worse thing you can do is mess with vacations and holidays. The next day they are looking for a new job.
I suspect that many of them would like more testing time but the guys with the whips want new code/$$..
Merry Christmas N3V.

Received an email from N3V this morning (Christmas Day) confirming they are on Summer Holiday for 2 weeks. Although some minimal support will be available.

Merry Christmas to all.

Back