Trainz Classics

sfrr

Bankruptcy Blue
When is Trainz Classics to be released in the U.S.? I thought before christmas, but I was way wrong... Any information on this :( ? Thanks

Mike

When is Trainz Classics to be released in the U.S.? I thought before christmas, but I was way wrong... Any information on this :( ? Thanks

Mike

...Whaaa? It was released back in October!

If you are getting the names confused, it's called Trainz Railwayz. It's a black and yellow box, it has Classics and TRS2006 included.

ok, ok, ok...sorry I called it Trainz Classics. Yes, I'm speaking of the U.S. Release in stores (i.e. Bestbuy, Walmart, Target) And I can't find any anywhere...

I'm in the St. Louis area, saw nothing released even at Wal-mart, Target, Bestbuy, ect... not even an empty space where they would go (with prices where the game should be)

I'm in the St. Louis area, saw nothing released even at Wal-mart, Target, Bestbuy, ect... not even an empty space where they would go (with prices where the game should be)

That's odd. :eek:

Did you try asking an employee. Like, at the Best Buy in my area, when they don't have something I want I can go and ask a guy, and he'll go to one of the computer kiosks in the store and look up the product item.

im broke now, I spent my money on a little device that lets me use an Xbox 360 controller with my PC. :D

Wal Mart's a No Go

I got my Railwayz (Classics and TRS06) at Best Buy at the mall near where I live, about 3.5 weeks ago and it was priced for 19.99, I just went to all the Wal Mart's in the area (2 of them one a Super center) and they dont even have a space for it at Wal Mart. I went back to Best Buy today (12/28) and I was told they were sold out..

best Regards
Mike S.

Back