Trainz C17 Problem

There is only a 763 C17,a 720 C17 loco and a 974 C17 loco no tenders no more C17s can someone please build C17 tenders,more C17 locos and a 720 C17 tender and make them TRS2004 and you can put them on the Download Station if you want to but please don't forget to also send them to me thanks.PS:The C17 763 is mentioned by C17 Black and the C17 720 is mentioned by C17 C Bogey.:)

Last edited:
There is only a 763 C17,a 720 C17 loco and a 974 C17 loco no tenders no more C17s can someone please build C17 tenders,more C17 locos and a 720 C17 tender and make them TRS2004 and you can put them on the Download Station if you want to but please don't forget to also send them to me thanks.PS:The C17 763 is mentioned by C17 Black and the C17 720 is mentioned by C17 C Bogey.:)
Matt...........you only have been on the forums for a bit and if you have searched Greg Cash has made some exerelent C17's for FREE!!
mine has not made it to the DLS well everything but the interior is there kuid 13013 tag another interior to it in the config or download the interior zip from QDR It has taken many of us many years to learn to make the Locos we want? have you seen my QR steam over at Australian screenshots? many still 3/4 done its not easy to model you know .......................;)

Matthew
I understand that you are a young member here. But please stop demanding content. The items that Dreddy mentioned are on the download station.

Please understand that we aren't having a go at you. However, if you do continue posting in this way, you will make a lot of people unhappy. I would hate to see a young trainzer lose interest in Trainz. However, the way you are acting, is not the way to go.

So please, calm down. Stop demanding things be given to you, and start looking at other's posts and see how we go about things.
Thank you
Zec

Hey Matthew...how's it going? I just wanted to let you know that members usually don't send each other content, because it's usually not legal! Most of the time they will put it on the DLS or on another download site.:)

Back