Trainz 2022

You can purchase TRS22 PE separately ;) You still get TRS22 regardless, TRS22 PE is a DLC item. If that makes sense!

Yes, you can transfer your files over from TRS19 to TRS22
Navigate to C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19 then open the build xxxxxxx folder

Copy the following folders:

Local
Original
Packages

Note: If you have created your own routes, I strongly suggest copying Backup and Editing folders 'if you have anything inside these folders'.

Paste the 'Local, Original and Packages' folders to C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs22 inside the build xxxxxx folder!
Launch TRS22 PE, click the Developer menu. Then Rebuild Database

Exit TRS22 PE launcher, then relaunch.
Done!!! :)

You can purchase TRS22 PE separately ;) You still get TRS22 regardless, TRS22 PE is a DLC item. If that makes sense!

Yes, you can transfer your files over from TRS19 to TRS22
Navigate to C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs19 then open the build xxxxxxx folder

Copy the following folders:

Local
Original
Packages

Note: If you have created your own routes, I strongly suggest copying Backup and Editing folders 'if you have anything inside these folders'.

Paste the 'Local, Original and Packages' folders to C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\N3V Games\trs22 inside the build xxxxxx folder!
Launch TRS22 PE, click the Developer menu. Then Rebuild Database

Exit TRS22 PE launcher, then relaunch.
Done!!! :)
Yes it does. So, when I get into TRS22 PE do I have to do anything? But the only problem is that TRS19 is on another computer. And TRS19 that I have is platinum.

When you install TRS22PE, there may be extra routes and assets available to download from the "Content Store" button on your launcher.

Yes, Trainz22 PE uses the same download station as the other versions. If you look at your TRS19 DLS, you will find some assets listed as "Incompatible" and gray test instead of black. These are good only for Trainz22, but Trainz22 can download anything on the DLS.

Any DLC (payware) you have purchased will need to be downloaded from the in game "Content Store" and you'll need to check the DLS (in game Content Manager) for any freeware and dependencies you want installed.

Since getting 2022pe I was surprised it converted standard on its own., but now I have a question on the routes list their are several blank routes with the + sign? I clicked a couple and they were trying to connect to a MPS? I also do not have any of these routes installed prior...

Not sure where you a referring to but they tend to show everything available for advertising. If you are on the main screen where you select Driver/Survevor etc you need to select "Installed" on the top filter tab. If you refer to in game Content Store click "Purchased" on top right.
A purchased copy of 22PE doesn't "convert" '22. You should have a new separate copy of 22PE.

Since getting 2022pe I was surprised it converted standard on its own., but now I have a question on the routes list their are several blank routes with the + sign? I clicked a couple and they were trying to connect to a MPS? I also do not have any of these routes installed prior...
By default and annoyingly so, the screen opens to the very end where the MPS routes are located. As 1611mac says, change the filter on the top to installed or some other filter to see what you want. You can also scroll the list to the far left too instead of using filters but the filters are faster.

Not sure where you a referring to but they tend to show everything available for advertising. If you are on the main screen where you select Driver/Survevor etc you need to select "Installed" on the top filter tab. If you refer to in game Content Store click "Purchased" on top right.
A purchased copy of 22PE doesn't "convert" '22. You should have a new separate copy of 22PE.
OK thanks yes I do have one digital copy I didnt install yet., What I seen was the opening screen showing as 2022PE and noticed I also have surveyor 2.0 now but the build is still the same 123801 so thats what confused me... And thanks also on the filter heads up I shouldve known better it was just the new opening screens had me confused...
Dave =)

Also I watched a video on TRS22 PE, route west from denver and I saw that some of the curves on the route are very short and before I play the route I would have to unlock the route just so I can fix the curves.

Also I watched a video on TRS22 PE, route west from denver and I saw that some of the curves on the route are very short and before I play the route I would have to unlock the route just so I can fix the curves.
That's normal with any route or session that doesn't belong to you. Whenever you edit a route or session that doesn't belong to you, you'll always work from a version with your ID and not the original.

Hint:
When you edit somebody else's route, you produce a clone as mentioned. This is well and good if you only want the route and not any particular session as well. To get a session too, open the session for editing instead and do a Save-As. This will produce both the route and a default session. The default session will have everything set up for you. You can then exit the session and edit the route how you like and you'll have that pre-setup session all ready to work with your copy. Setting up other sessions is a bit more complicated but it can be done by cloning and editing config.txt files to match the route you modified.

Back