Trainz 2010 lag FRUSTRATING

seaboardgp38

North Carolina Railfan
Hi, i've come to say that i've been playing trainz 2010 lately & i've been trying to rap up a long overdue video of railfanning. the problem is that i've reached my last train to film & even using invisicab somewhere in the train theres always ALWAYS some stupid damn lag which is very frustrating, i have to stop the video & train session just to try to film it again w/o lag. now whenever i record something i anxiously have to wait for the train to go by just to see if it will lag or not. previously i recorded 2 trains succesfully & now when i got this train it wants to start actling like a piece of s**t :confused: seriously i've had to had get off the computer angry & unsatisfied that i could not finish my video. is there any way to cure this problem? i've checked my graphics things & said the driver is supposingly "up to date" apparently not. also whenever i play i make sure nothing else running. any help? anyone?. :'( :confused: :(:n:

Can I check what graphics card you're using? If it's an Intel one or a low-end integrated one, expect that kind of problem. Also be aware that recording videos will also affect frame rates a lot as well if you haven't got a powerful computer.

Shane

I'm not sure what kind it is...all i know it has something to wit "nvidia". yes i am aware of that the max i've gotten when recording is around 20, but how come its possible to record succesful vides then :p :hehe:

Back