Trainz 2009 lag

er9m

Hi everyone. So my problem is that trainz 2009 lagging very much. I can't find the reason because i have trainz classics and it runs very well but the same maps on 2009 runs horrible.Even map electric commuter lag in almost low settings. My pc is dual core 2.66ghz video card radeon hd3850 256mb and 3.5gb ram. Can anyone answer whats the problem? Or maybe someone have the same problem? Also i tried settings on low but problem still almost the same. I thought ts2009 will have more perfomance than previous trainz games:confused:

Last edited:
There is a slider that was included in SP1 that needs to be to the RIGHT. I think it is something like, Anisotropic filtering or something like that.

I did Anisotropic filtering on minimum. Problem still the same. All options are low. But game is still lagging.

Have you tried setting your draw-distance back? The new version has it up to 5000m. The longer draw distance may be causing the lag.

John

Not sure if its the same lag you are talking about.

Last night out of the blue.. my train is going up a steep hill chugging along about 10mph.. then it suddenly jumps and its going 110 mph

10 to 110 mph in .1 secs... How do I get that turbo power in my real life car LOL

Not sure if its the same lag you are talking about.

Last night out of the blue.. my train is going up a steep hill chugging along about 10mph.. then it suddenly jumps and its going 110 mph

10 to 110 mph in .1 secs... How do I get that turbo power in my real life car LOL

No, i wasn't talking about that kind of lag :D . My options were default, i've tried to lower draw distance, but i haven't felt the difference. I don't know, but comparing with trainz classics or trs2006, trs2009 lags very much.

Back