TRACK DISTORTING

ralbax

I have trainz platinum 2019. version 110481. I downloaded a free route from dls but wanted to change the track. I opened bulk edit and pressed to change track. the new track did not stay in the same location as the previous one. it was offset by a couple of metres or more in lots of different places along the track. Why does this happen? Also when I try to insert a spline point on the track, the track distorts all over the place. How can I stop this happening? Any help would be most welcome.

I have trainz platinum 2019. version 110481. I downloaded a free route from dls but wanted to change the track. I opened bulk edit and pressed to change track. the new track did not stay in the same location as the previous one. it was offset by a couple of metres or more in lots of different places along the track. Why does this happen? Also when I try to insert a spline point on the track, the track distorts all over the place. How can I stop this happening? Any help would be most welcome.

This is a known bug that was fixed in the upcoming service pack which is in beta and at release candidate stage. Barring any major issues, this will be released soon.

Great news

This is a known bug that was fixed in the upcoming service pack which is in beta and at release candidate stage. Barring any major issues, this will be released soon.
Thank you JCITRON. i can stop looking for an answer now.

Back