to johnwhelan (and other creators)

jytte

route builder
Hello John, dunno how to let you know otherwise, so I'm posting this as a thread.
Just want to tell you that you just made man of the year in my book!
I'm creating my first route and getting very ambitious about it. Making an "old world" with steamboats and horse drawn carriages and so forth. Found your drivable wagons on DLS yesterday, and that's the coolest thing since sliced bread!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know how you all make all these neat things, for now I'm just a happy camper using whatever I can find that fits into my world, but I'm sure glad somebody know how to make all this stuff.
THANKS A BUNCH to you and all the other talented people creating assets for Trainz :D

Hello John, dunno how to let you know otherwise, so I'm posting this as a thread.
Just want to tell you that you just made man of the year in my book!
I'm creating my first route and getting very ambitious about it. Making an "old world" with steamboats and horse drawn carriages and so forth. Found your drivable wagons on DLS yesterday, and that's the coolest thing since sliced bread!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know how you all make all these neat things, for now I'm just a happy camper using whatever I can find that fits into my world, but I'm sure glad somebody know how to make all this stuff.
THANKS A BUNCH to you and all the other talented people creating assets for Trainz :D

Thank you but much of my work such as the horse drawn items are based on the work of others such as Elvenor and Teddytoot to name only two. My more recent work incorporate scripts by Eldavo and I often think sometimes I sort of just bring things together, very little of what I do is all my own work so I thank you on behalf of everyone involved including the unsung heroes the beta testers.

Cheerio John

Well then, well done to all the content creators out there!:D (Not that i'm trying to be patronising or anything...:hehe:)

Back