To all of you SAR fan's :)

the new version of SAR4NT 2012 is on it's way in the next 48 hours or so it will be on the DLS but you can already get it on the facebook fan page

G'day Boomer,
I'm a retired Rail/Flight/AutoRacing Simulator fan who lives on 37 acres in Northern Arizona. I'm fairly new to TRAINZ [have "TS2010EE" and "RR Sim by TRAINZ 12"] which is a Just Trains release of the TRAINZ 12 Sim. I purchased that one primarily because it came with a 240 page Manual and was a little cheaper [$$$] than the 10th Anniv Edition.
Now, about me...
I was born in Strathalbyn, SA. in September 1947 [have a twin sister & two brothers - still living in SA].
At age 3, Mum & Dad moved to Edwardstown, SA and later the address was revised to become Melrose Park.
After school, I worked for about a year with A.W. Baulderstone [builders] and then joined the RAN. Nine years in the Navy gave me an opportunity to visit the USA and things in my life changed from there.
I miss Adelaide, Strath and surrounds a lot, and still have lotsa family back there. I also miss Aussie Rules Footy, Vegemite, and a cold glass of West End. [Was a Sturt supporter, back in the day]... :eek:)
I'm looking into downloading your SAR4NT 2012 to include with my TS12. Like I said, I'm still a novice at this and am building a Route "Hog Heaven-1" [which is the name of our Ranch in Arizona], which I am using as a training platform. Working hard at it mate!

Cheers for now.
Vernon.
vernongt47@gmail.com

cool :) happy to give ya some memorys back from the old days well the layout is a working progress from way back in 2004 TRS all i'm trying to do is finish what Redbull start before he past away. I'm looking for anyone thats willing to help on finishing this project with loco's & all. The sad thing is it's not many south aussies that uses to build content, has left the game after 2004 was no longer surported & the good content that was built for 2004 TRS is slowly geting takking off the DLS as they are no longer surported with the new TRS versions :(

I'm now slowly working on mutiplayer for the SAR4NT 2012 version that will be on the DLS soon only 3 more content item's left :) then we all can have fun :)

sorry everyone i missed a kuid file it is now waiting to be processed again sorry for the missing kuid for those that can't wait i'll upload it to the fan page :)

Back