Tilcon Transfer

[continued]
mine21.jpg

mine22.jpg

Now who can tell me where that wide load is heading for:eek:

what you will see now my shock you:eek:
hahahaha.jpg

Its a bird,its a plane,no its part of mineing equipment!:hehe:
This was from the last revamp of the mine i did when i decided to get rid of some of the equipment,and I have never noticed that that was there till now:hehe: :hehe:

2 new pics! I got these great shots because my english teacher knows a person who drives the locomotive(true :p )
Fueltrain1.jpg

Featuringmy newly reskinned locomotive thanks to Euphod for bringing it to my attention:hehe: Its a lot better than the cruddy paintshed one. I know the suspense is killing you right.
Fueltrain2.jpg

These are pics of the rare fuel train as seen before P&W drops the cars off and the Tilcon locos haul them back to the mine:)

Wow it beautiful but 1 more thing that very funny that the old worn steam hauling some UK coach cars and were look funny for me:hehe:! So I guess that should there would shoud be have take old worn steam and UK coach cars gettting to threw to scarp!!!!

Plus, look very great! Keep up work on your work:wave::)!

Wow it beautiful but 1 more thing that very funny that the old worn steam hauling some UK coach cars and were look funny for me:hehe:! So I guess that should there would shoud be have take old worn steam and UK coach cars gettting to threw to scarp!!!!

Plus, look very great! Keep up work on your work:wave::)!
hehehe thanks!

Back