The Yupper......

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be one of the strangest threads. It's all over the place.

Kind of sad, too. Wawasoo is a great modeler/creator AND is (was) building a great route. You don't see that very often. Too bad this thread has gone this way. I miss seeing his awesome screenshots.

I think hes just keeping us up to date on why he hasn't been working on the route. Hes scanning in VHS's and photos for his family and that is taking up all his time.

I have enjoyed his work. But this has been a winter thread, and I for one, would love to see some new screenshots before spring comes to the U.P.

I'm about ready to go back to work, but...had a good year last year, first time since 2009. I'm getting older, 57....so I might not work the summer months. Just Springs and fall. If you want something built, give me a to do list.

I'm about ready to go back to work, but...had a good year last year, first time since 2009. I'm getting older, 57....so I might not work the summer months. Just Springs and fall. If you want something built, give me a to do list.

Well if that's the case, I have a few ideas for you. I know I have a few of your bridges on my current route, and I like them. So that's what I request. A few more, modern style bridge. Like what you'd see going over high way. Some thing like this:

9bb9f2f4c4f78beac36a6ae07cab5620.jpg

Yes, that is a railroad bridge. Its over M14 just north of Plymouth yard and is 3 tracks wide. But I'd be happy with just one track as I have a few places these would be used.

If thats too much to ask.

Glad to see you are still around Wawasoo. Yeah we are all waiting for the release of T:ane and we have much hope about it....
Rail4Pete

I think it's time to close this tread..

If they do what they say they are going to do to this game. I'm gonna get back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back