The Utah Belt (Warning: Potential for very large Awesome shots)

You're welcome. Apart from that orientation thing, the texture looks great and fits in perfectly. :)

@Erik: Thanks by the way for that link (in another thread - I don't remember which one it was) to those Polish trees... they are great.

On the SPUB Joint line a jointly operated Hot TOFC service with a SP and UB lash up pauses to refuel and change crews at Cook after conquering the desert's rolling terrain.
In ten minutes it will tackle the 1.06% grade of the mountains west of Quahog.
5a40e70a9552058aae662e6a76f4e56e.jpg

Sorry for bumping but I am trying to locate a copy of the UB baywindow caboose if not is there any who might be willing to show me how to create or make one?

Looks great Mick, only that yellow-greenish type of tree doesn't fit on that slope just behind the train, I think. No problem though in between other trees.
Just my 2 cents and other than that great work...

Edit: Not sure if it's the color of that tree or if it's because it's foliage is rather dense... anyway, everything else of these shots I like!

Last edited:
LOL i just had another look in game and deleted those as they didn't look right Felix so thanks for that, As the area's is very large to cover copying and pasting texture's and tree's shrubs and the like i have to have a few different patchs then go back thru them and pick out problems like you mentioned.
Cheers Mick.

Back