Screenshot of the Week: 1/1 to 1/8 (Warning: potential for very large shots)

Retro00064

Submission closed. The voting is here: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=84124.

This week's theme: Cab shots (suggested by maverickmc and stevelerro).

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on January 8 at 12:00 a. m. UTC (January 7 at 7:00 p. m. here in the eastern U. S.), after which point voting will begin.

Next week's theme: Complex railyards (suggested by wridenour).

Please feel free to PM me with suggestions for themes, etc. They are appreciated! :)

Good luck. :)

Regards,

Retro.

Last edited:
Wonder what cabs will be in 90% of these Screenshots? :hehe:
*snip*

Jamie

Yeah, I know, right :hehe:
Anyway, here's my pic:

BNSF SD70MAC 9906 heads an eastbound manifest with 2 other SD70MACs and 2 ES44DCs near East Sais, and is about to enter Abo Canyon on the BNSF Clovis Sub in a thunderstorm.

69d08d79c296a416a3d063adfd8bd11d.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, another beautiful morning in paradise on the Saint Barbara, Norman's Woe, and Port Christopher Railroad. The switcher has got the morning passenger consist lined up, it's a balmy 70 degrees, my head's out the window, and it's going to be a fine day for Trainz.

normhart201201010001.jpg

Last edited:
Thomas tries to entertain the visitor at Carnforth Sheds.

BTW, I will not be using lilb's GS-4. This one is perfectly alright now that I updated and fixed it.

Yeah but watch out for the flying Wheel on 4449 Captain:hehe:
KeeperofPoridge is very funny:hehe::hehe: I'll vote for you captain

My One (large pic)

Utah Belt SD40-2 3132 proves that there is a light at the end of the tunnel
ae9a74d9c0548f9f5a238f2569f27a81.jpg

Southern Comfort

Fireman's View from the second of double headed 2-10-2's pulling through the station. Passing the Cresent and a few other boarding passenger trains!

Enjoy!

southern.jpg

Back