The HP-Trainz Advent Calendar

Thanks for everything so far including the engine shed! (586mb?) is this including part of/or a route at this size?

Not had a look yet as it is still downloading.

Thank you I am looking forward to the rest of the calendar. Have a Merry Christmas.

Yup, window 24 is 586MB

:eek:

Woow... that's BIG!
Or is this a "all in one" ?
Be course number 1 to 23 was also 556MB all together...

Last edited:
truck.jpg

Possibly the best truck and trailer in Trainz! Thanks for all the great content over the last three weeks!

Seasons Greetings!

Andy :)

With the window 24 happened a little accident:confused: .

It should be a little demonstrator route there to show, how the gates of the shed (animated) are to set in the right position, plus a little scenery around. Unfortunately, the route and session were not included. Lothar will update it today.

If you picked the content from the other windows, you have some content comming with the 24th window already installed. Check the "Open for edit" tab in CM after installing the "Lokschuppen.cdp" and commit eventualy opened assets.

And:

Merry Christmas to all.

Last edited:
With the window 24 happened a little accident:confused: .

It should be a little demonstrator route there to show, how the gates of the shed (animated) are to set in the right position, plus a little scenery around. Unfortunately, the route and session were not included. Lothar will update it today.

If you picked the content from the other windows, you have some content comming with the 24th window already installed. Check the "Open for edit" tab in CM after installing the "Lokschuppen.cdp" and commit eventualy opened assets.

No worries, Josef.

Many, many thank yous for all the nice gifts. Yours and Lothar's items have already found a home on my routes. :D

Merry Christmas.

John

Update for calendar window 24.

Lothar added now a second DL-file "Lokschuppen_01" which contains the test route and some other updates.

If you have already downloaded the previous "Lokschuppen.cdp", you don't need to DL and install it again. Just install the Lokschuppen_01.cdp.

Newcomers should DL and install both.

Merry Christmas

Josef and Lothar
(HP-Trainz)

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to both of you and your families!

What a fun day before Christmas this is thanks to your efforts.

Thank you again.

Norm

Thank you for all the wonderful assets, and thank you the shed with its opening doors is truly amazing.

hert:wave:

Thank you Lothar and the HP-Trainz team for sum amazing Content over the last 24 day's, Awesome stuff and i hope you all have a safe and Merry Christmas.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Well, this has been a very beautiful set of additional assets for route building. :cool:

Thanks again for this nice gesture. :D

Have a joyfull christmas and best wishes for 2012,

Jan

Any news on these items going on the DLS or being hosted somewhere? I use your carz in just about every route I build, and would love for them to be available to the 3rd party for download again. :)

I've been wondering about the same thing. My current WIP route uses almost the entire Advent package and the route is getting close to Beta....

Back