The HP-Trainz Advent Calendar

Will these be put on your site after Christmas? Otherwise, these are pointless in routes that want to be uploaded

Jamie

When will the TS2009/2010 version of the Marias Pass be available for downloading?

Cant be happy with all the free new content? It will be out when its done,
I am sure there will be an announcement when its ready.

hert:wave:

Cant be happy with all the free new content? It will be out when its done,
I am sure there will be an announcement when its ready.

hert:wave:

I can't download all of the new free content because I only have up to TS2009 plus most of the site still shows it's still under construction. I'm happy but I was just curious as is to when.

I can't download all of the new free content because I only have up to TS2009 plus most of the site still shows it's still under construction. I'm happy but I was just curious as is to when.

The latest build version that any of the assets released through the Advent Calendar so far are showing in Content Manager is 2.9, so I do not see why you can not use them in TS2009.

The Advent Calendar is accessed either by clicking the "Adventskalendar" link (or the picture of a big mansion/hotel/whatever above it) on the right side of the HP-Trainz home page, or by clicking the direct second link in this thread's original post.

Regards,

Retro.

Will these be put on your site after Christmas? Otherwise, these are pointless in routes that want to be uploaded

All the Advent calendar stuff and more will go to the DLS. But the finishing of Marias Pass X has the highest priority for us. After the release of MPX, we will upload the free stuff.

I'm thinking these are content from their upcoming MP route release.

You are right.

When will the TS2009/2010 version of the Marias Pass be available for downloading?

The route is finished, we are working on the sessions, one more session is to be done. Then packaging, testing, making the installer. We have tried to complete it until Christmas, but it does not work. A real chance exists to release until the end of the year.

All the Advent calendar stuff and more will go to the DLS. But the finishing of Marias Pass X has the highest priority for us. After the release of MPX, we will upload the free stuff.

You are right.

The route is finished, we are working on the sessions, one more session is to be done. Then packaging, testing, making the installer. We have tried to complete it until Christmas, but it does not work. A real chance exists to release until the end of the year.

Josef,

This is excellent news. I can't wait for MPX to be released. :D

John

Back