Taking a Leave...

LVman

Your Everyday ALCOholic
Hello all, here at the trainz community,
I have enjoyed the presence much here, and the common group of people, were all very kind. I have decided amongst several personal reasons that i have chosen to stop playing the trainz railroad simulator games, and move onto MSTS and MSTS2 when it becomes availible. I have found there is much more vast lehigh valley content availible for MSTS then there currently is for Trainz.
I do thank all whom did try to help create more Lehigh Valley items for trainz, especially Whitepass for his 2 wonderful models of the RS11 and PA-1.
I will occasionally pop in and see how things are doing, and say hi, but i wont be posting all to often.
Thanks for all the support,
Cheers,
Sean:wave:
Feel free to contact me if you wish by MSN or AIM IM. I am on very frequently.:)

sometimes...

when MSTS2 comes out im almost definitly going there. Sometimes I do get tired of Auran, and theres probably a bigger better community as far as MSTS creators. Anyway good luck and ill probably see you when the game comes out.

I have found MSTS much fun, as there is a much broader vision for content.
I can get the Verenda Turbine... FOR FREE...
And adding them isn't too hard once you figure it out.
Cheers,

Hey LVMan,

I will miss you, Sean:(

But, still I can chat with you on Aim, yahoo messager, email that no worried that;). Also, I try buy the MSTS 2 in December 2007 so I can't wait but I can play both MSTS 2 and TRS2006!

Ehh, Forget what i said. MSTS has become too much of a pain in the... Erhm, "Butt" shall i say, rather it was a tad complicating and nothing really wanted to work right. So, i'll be here playing Trainz and MSTS until one of the 2 comes out with a better version. I wont post as much, as i rather not be much of a nuisence, but i'll be here occasionally. You may see me on alot, but thats just because im reading the forums. If i find something of interest, i'll post, but not as much.
Cheers,

I have MTS on my old second pc and kept it as a route came out depicting an N.I.R. route I knew well. However I much prefer Trainz. A lot of the scenery that is there on MTS by enthusiasts isn't as good as Trainz and building a route on Trainz is far, far, easier for a non-techie type like me. The DLS is brilliant and in general the concept of Trainz is great and so is the goldmine which you can so easily get from the free DLS.

Back