Sydney Trains M-Set by zed5095

zed5095

Hi all,

I am currently developing (hopefully) a Sydney Trains M-set for Trainz. As i am extremely new to modelling this project may take some time with a projected completion around April.

I may request some help along the way and hopefully someone out there on the internet will help me complete the project.Any pointer you can think of as I post update picture will be greatly appreciated.

Just got sick of not seeing much Sydney content besides memeboy's Tangara,Urbos 2 and silver sets which are great and enjoy using them.

Anyways here are a few pictures around the traps of the project....

Attachments

• M-set1.jpg
    M-set1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 433
  • M-Set2.jpg
    M-Set2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 343
  • M-Set3.jpg
    M-Set3.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 361
  • M-Set4.jpg
    M-Set4.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 431
I see. Thank you for letting me know.This is only a trial version..lucky! Can you still export usin gmax?

Hi all,

I am currently developing (hopefully) a Sydney Trains M-set for Trainz. As i am extremely new to modelling this project may take some time with a projected completion around April.

I may request some help along the way and hopefully someone out there on the internet will help me complete the project.Any pointer you can think of as I post update picture will be greatly appreciated.

Just got sick of not seeing much Sydney content besides memeboy's Tangara,Urbos 2 and silver sets which are great and enjoy using them.

Anyways here are a few pictures around the traps of the project....
What do you call this on memeboy's website?
MSET.jpg

Back