Surveyor Rules.

Waffle_Wolf

Hi, new to the forum.
Now, I just updated to the newish build. And now it won't set those wonderful default rules that I thrived on. And when I got the three rules up, they were un-editable. Like startup for one. I could not edit the time of day or anything. And when I went to test the route I had been working on for at least an hour, The camera would be in the most random of places. I tried setting that rule....fail.
Can anyone help? thanks.

Are you talking about TRS2006? Is so, did you just install SP1? If so, you didn't follow the instructions exactly and you'll have to uninstall/reinstall 2006 the SP1, following the instructions exactly.

Bob

This "Set Driver Conditions Rule" on the DLS is for Trainz build 2.2 upwards (TRS2004 onwards).

This allows you to set the time, time rate, weather, weatherchangability, choose between dcc and cabmode, turn all loco lights on or off in driver.

Search for <kuid:99999:696969>, Download it, Commit it and then add the rule in your session in Surveyor.

Have Fun With It!

:D

Re installed
But now the launcher sits and takes up processor resources for NO REASON! Its did this two times. Ever since I tried to start adding stuff to Content Manager, it just sits there and does nothing when I pull up the launcher. Then, it when I spend 30 min. downloading software, at least one part of it is faulty...
Can I get some help?
Thanks.
Sorry...

Last edited:
Back