Surfliner Route

SPSD40T2

Just wanted too know is anyone doing another Surfliner Route for Trainz 12.I downloaded the older version.But it ends at Oceanside that sucks oh well short run I guess.:(:eek::confused::':)hehe::eek:

Just wanted too know is anyone doing another Surfliner Route for Trainz 12.I downloaded the older version.But it ends at Oceanside that sucks oh well short run I guess.:(:eek::confused::':)hehe::eek:

Wrong you are! I happen to have started a brand new route from San Diego to LA! I just started it recently (about a week ago) and I am planning to do it as realistic as I can. I'm having a few railfans from the line help me with my realism since they know it better than me.

I was going to point out that this is an example of a perfect opportunity to complete the original route.

Well continueing is one option but I started building with the goal of creating a newer/revised version of the line according to what it looks like today. The original is good in all but some things just aren't very accurate from what I've seen. The plan... to model the line from SD to LA with it branching off to San Bernardino for Southwest Chif operations and also to Santa Barbara for Coast Starlight and UP operations as well. The number one problem I have encountered is scenery. I have been having trouble in re-creating some buildings in the SD area up to Old Town. Before this, I was going to just upgrade the original until I decided to make my own with help from a fan who knows just about every signal and switch on the route.

Last edited:
Back