Superliner buy problem

splou

Hi,im a trainz plus standard member, the problem is that i am trying to purchase the superliner package for trs22 and i cannot get it to say purchase now in the advertisment box. It does state you have to be a trainz plus member to get the content....I AM any help would be appreciated....thank you

Look for it under the Purchased Tab to see if it has a button for installing. It can take a while for it to show and sometimes you need to restart the program to trigger the change. You could also purchase it through the Trainz Store website. It would then show up under the purchased tab a short while later.

"Amtrak Superliners" is for Trainz + members only at this time and can't be purchased, like are some other DLCs.

The OP has Trainz Plus. I have Trainz Plus, I see the install button for them under my purchased tab. Just installed them into Trainz Plus without buying anything. No Gold membership either.

I agree that he said purchase but if it is available as a benefit of his subscription why buy it? It is also available in TRS22 as well. I can only guess that N3V changed their mind about having preview pass items only available to Gold members.

Back