suerveyor search saves in tane

puffer1

I have tried to save search items such as ajs,ds.fma etc. in the search items in surveyor, however when I close and return they have disappeared. Does anyone have any explanation for this.

If you are talking about the pick list, I believe this one that was reported but not fixed.

John

The part I was thinking about is the Filter part, where you type in a Filter to narrow the search for objects/items to use in the map. There is a save button and in older Trainz it saved a filter I could reuse the next time I open Trainz, but in TANE it is gone when I close the program down.

Not a nice thing I think, gets annoying to redo filters over and over and over... :(

Linda

One major thing I would like changed on the search feature is if it gave a list of stuff with matching keywords, not the first thing with matching keywords.
For example:
If I searched PRR, and I had 2 PRR locos, a K4 named PRR K4 and an M1b named M1b PRR, it would only give me the K4 which is especially annoying if I recently installed the M1b and didn't know what it was called.

Ok we are now in February 2016. SP 1 Build 80349. I cannot save a search filter . Is Has this been reported?

Yes it is on the list. The options were to provide a great new version while we continued on the list or delay things until everything is fixed. Given the almost universal consensus that SP1 is better than previous versions, we think our choice was the correct one.

Yes it is on the list. The options were to provide a great new version while we continued on the list or delay things until everything is fixed. Given the almost universal consensus that SP1 is better than previous versions, we think our choice was the correct one.

Good to know this made it to the list. I reported so many things during the testing, I can no longer remember many of them.

Hint.... Perhaps now that T:ANE is in a somewhat stable state, the development team can start adding in the fun things and fixing those everlasting bugs that still come up a bit too often in the forums here. :)

John

Back