Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

tScreen_170.jpg
How can I find those LRVs??? :confused:

@Buddhaben - They are Citadis Trams by Denis_fr on the DLS.

A few more old ones from me, from my fictional London Suburbs mini route...

Paul

Very nice pics sofar everyone, Far-rock where didya get that elevated track? ;)

I desparately need to reinstall trainz on my Pc i dont have enough disk space at the mo ;(

Ive got a very small route i made similar to paulzmay's very nice LU route, i called it crossrail its just one station really just to test out ideas but i think it looks very nice so i might take some screeneis :D

Joe :)

The track and el supports can be found under JJS. You can use it under Username, Title, or Description.

That route you see is having problems right now. I made a post about in the Content Creations called "Missing Layout". I recovered the layout but I lost some progress. The area in the pics is uneffected.

It's still under construction, so the pics you see show places that will be updated.

Last edited:
I downloaded the jjs elevated track but there is one problem,where do I find the support beams at cause all I got here is track.Also I would like to know where you all get most of your buildings I too am building an urban route and I never have enough buildings.

Last edited:
@The_evil_one89 - search for dmdrake on the DLS for starters, but there are plenty of others too. Try searching for the kinds of buildings you are after in other languages too...

@Reinder - that's what I call a tram station!

OK - some new ones from me...

Evening in Westhaven...

tScreen_239.jpg

tScreen_237.jpg

tScreen_231.jpg

Paul

I used different objects to build those stations. Most came with my copy of Trainz. I have TRS2004 Deluxe Edition.

The support beams for the elevated track are called "elevated railway support".

The elevated rails are made by jack Stressel ... I forgoet his alias ... but it starts with JJ ....

Search keywords until his name comes up, and then type that at the DLS ...

Ish

To those who frequent the UKTrainz forum, you'll have already seen these but:

ylf4wj.jpg

A District Line D-Stock approaching South Kensington

ylf4wl.jpg

A Circle Line (Yes, to those who know LUL it should be C-Stock but that doesn't exist yet) enters Bayswater

ylf4wm.jpg

And one at Notting Hill Gate

ylf4wp.jpg

And Gloucester Road

ylf4ww.jpg

At Monument

ylf4w0.jpg

Next to a Thameslink Liveried Class 313 at Moorgate

ylf407.jpg

And Finally at Tower Hill

There's a good reason why LU use C stock on the Circles and Edgware-Wimbledon Districts. The D stock cars are longer and fowl the curves on sections of line between Edgware Road and High Street Kensington.

We've now got two tram threads. Should we maybe stick to this one to save confusion or would it make any difference? The other is Trams again.

Back