Strange chances happen

Herlev

Hi Trainz people
I do not know how to explain this the right way as i can not attach screenshots
here in China.
Well this is what goes on.
I go in to my route in surveyor and check my route.
Then i find that there is missing some [ Fences ]
So i want to get the fences fixed and open the [ spline folder ] to look for fences
when i open the [ spline folder ] i notices that there where no spline circle where the missing
fences where to be .
So i could not delete the white lines and when i put a new fence the white lines stayed there.
Now by luck i also had to move some tracks,and you know what happen the old fences now
had the white circle so now i could delete the old fences
My question is how can a [ Fence spline ] change to a [ Track spline ]
Kind Regards
Tonny

That's actually normal, any missing spline is assumed by Trainz to be a track spline even if it's a wall or fence and yes it can be a bit confusing if you haven't come across it before.

You are so right there clam! When I moved a project up from 10 to 12 ages ago got that and just recently sent a copy of my present project to a friend and he let me know about fences and such replaced by broken lines and only when he went into 'track' as I did could he get rdelete and replace!

That's actually normal, any missing spline is assumed by Trainz to be a track spline even if it's a wall or fence and yes it can be a bit confusing if you haven't come across it before.

Hi Clam
well its a bit more than just confusing.
when you then find the missing fence spline download it and install it
it will not put it back automatically but you have to reinstall it
and remove the white lines because Trainz now see the missing item as a track
not see it as the correct fence spline.
so i see it as a major problem from Aurans side
Regards
Tonny

Back