Still unable to access most forums

worthless

I know I am only one of many members who have been having this problem for some time now. I have some useful information in reply to an appeal for help in the Freeware Announcements forum. However:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Is there any possibility that this problem might be resolved? It has been going on for quite a number of weeks now.

I am posting this appeal here, which may well be an inappropriate place, because there is nowhere more relevant where I am allowed to post.

Regards

Peter

As mentioned in other posts if you can't access the threads speak to helpdesk. They are the only people that can resolve it.

Dave

As mentioned in other posts if you can't access the threads speak to helpdesk. They are the only people that can resolve it.

Dave

Wrong Dave, as mentioned in other posts, Helpdesk can`t resolve it, only a "Web Administrator" can, and helpdesk ain`t got one. :)

Back