Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

0-8-0 Workimg Log Train..

:wave:
Bobcass_20140212_0006_zps1fc8b660.jpg

SP4-10-2FRISCOroutestormyclouds.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A SOUTHERN PACIFIC SP-2 Class steam locomotive crosses a river as a thunderstorm approaches from the city. This is a freelanced Midwest route that I made in Trainz 2010 that is loosely based on the FRISCO line in Oklahoma.

PRRM1bPublicityShot1-31-2014.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A Westbound PENNSYLVANIA RAILROAD freight passes World Famous Horseshoe Curve in wartime with two M1b locomotives.

PRRMainlineRouteNampWsteamcabooseride5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

On the NORFOLK and WESTERN mainline we see the conductor's view from the caboose on an empty coal train as the "Cavalier" approaches at speed with a "J" class northern locomotive.

Last edited:
PRRK4Streamline1-31-2014.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

PENNSYLVANIA RAILROAD K4s #3768 passes a crowd at The Horseshoe Curve enjoying a nice weekend day. This is the latest release by K&L Trainz and I couldn't be happier with this model and only wish I wasn't born 40 years too late and could have seen this scene in real life. A big thanks to K&L Trainz for bringing back these historic locomotives for all of us to enjoy in Trainz. I cant wait to see what they release next!

PRRJ1East1-31-20140.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

One of my favorite K&L Trainz locomotives to be released so far is this war Baby J1 2-10-4. I live 20 minutes from Horseshoe Curve and enjoy taking in the trains when the park is open during the year.

BampOWMThomasSub79.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A B&O Railroad coal train creeps across the Kinzua Viaduct in better times with two E27 consolidation type steam locomotives. The prototype bridge met it's fate in 2003 when it was stuck by a tornado and today only a section of the bridge remains as a skywalk in Bradford, Pennsylvania.

PRRK41361smoke1-31-2014.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Pennsy K4 #1361 slips getting started with an excursion train and sends smoke high in the air just West of 17th Street in Altoona, Pennsylvania.

Western Maryland #743 just outside of Elkins, WV on the Western Maryland Thomas Subdivision.

2ag0s4w.jpg

Last edited:
Back