Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Suppose PRR had gone to UP for help instead of ATSF...

Anwn4xH.jpg

Just my imagination...
smyers

Re post #6080 Dermmy
Thanks for the compliment Andy. I've moved over to TRS19 Platinum build 114800.
Still getting to grips with it. Post Processing Settings failed to load for the following screenshot, that happens from time to time.

Re post # 6081 smyers
An excellent imagination and anexcellent combination of super-power.

SOUTHERN PACIFIC : Southern Pacific Elkhorn Slough Module (variation)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, Ken

SOUTHERN PACIFIC : Southern Pacific Elkhorn Slough Module (variation)

Cheers, evilcrow

Very nice Evilcrow.

I'd love to see how you've modified this route overall, but I guess that's not practical.

I have the route but don't have the knowledge to backdate it as well as your version looks.

I'll just look forward to your lovely screen shots.

Cheers,
Piere.

re post #6085 Piere.
Thanks for the compliment Piere. I've back-dated it to give it a 1950's feel (I hope) and having moved on from TANE it is TRS19.

Southern Pacific Elkhorn Slough Module (variation)

Cheers, evilcrow

It sure looks like 1950s to me. The black widow scheme was 1947-1958 and the last cab-forward run, I believe, was 1957. Looks perfect.
smyers

re post #6085 Piere.
Thanks for the compliment Piere. I've back-dated it to give it a 1950's feel (I hope) and having moved on from TANE it is TRS19.

Southern Pacific Elkhorn Slough Module (variation)

Cheers, evilcrow

More lovely images Evilcrow.

May I ask what the loco in this shot is and who it is by? I like the "sheen" to it's surface, rather than the "dead flat" finish that a lot of models have.

Cheers,
Piere.

re post #6090 Piere.
It's a JointedRail Payware item, "SP SP-1 Prewar Russian Iron" by lilb <kuid:103021:100995> with the tender "SP 160-C-2 Prewar Clean WW" <kuid:103021:100407>
https://jointedrail.com/product-category/payware/steam-transition-era-2/
The above link suggests by not displaying the item that it's no longer available or it might be my browser ??.
re post #6089 Dartrider.
Whoops, should have been a steam turn that day.

Cheers, evilcrow

Thanks for the info Evilcrow, Yep, a search for the kuid doesn't come up with anything. Oh well.

Cheers,
Piere.

I just checked the JointedRail website. You're right -- it don't seem to be there.

It certainly was there some time ago, but mine has the matt finish (full screen / 1080p):

Phil

Last edited:
Back