Steam locomotive control issue

NSW_620_Class

For some strange reason, when I take control of many (but not all) steam locomotives in T:ANE and TRS22, I get a glitch where the regulator will refuse to be controlled by the keyboard keys unless it is at least at 20%. Additionally, it will refuse to go below 20% using the keyboard keys. This is not an issue which affects these assets in TRS10. Has anyone encountered this, or know of a fix? An example of an asset exhibiting this behaviour is <kuid2:73150:101413:2>.

For some strange reason, when I take control of many (but not all) steam locomotives in T:ANE and TRS22, I get a glitch where the regulator will refuse to be controlled by the keyboard keys unless it is at least at 20%. Additionally, it will refuse to go below 20% using the keyboard keys. This is not an issue which affects these assets in TRS10. Has anyone encountered this, or know of a fix? An example of an asset exhibiting this behaviour is <kuid2:73150:101413:2>.
I use T:ANE exclusively now , run pre-1900 steamers and haven't had that happen. Maybe you want to switch engine specs with a similar engine you know that works.

Back