Sry to ask but...

SPNGTyler

Owner of the GC&T
Ok, im deeply sorry for asking this but, how the heck do you put pictures for your routes/scenarios?

Let me explain, on driver or w/e, when you select a route/session, sometime a screen shot of said route/session will apear under discription. What I want to know is how to you do that? Iv tried going through CMP :)confused: yea...) nothing. Actual files....nothing.:'(

Any help will be REALY apreiated.

Ok, im deeply sorry for asking this but, how the heck do you put pictures for your routes/scenarios?

Let me explain, on driver or w/e, when you select a route/session, sometime a screen shot of said route/session will apear under discription. What I want to know is how to you do that? Iv tried going through CMP :)confused: yea...) nothing. Actual files....nothing.:'(

Any help will be REALY apreiated.

Not sure but I think it may have something to do with being able to edit the script for the route that you're working on....that's one of the things I'm not liking about the series too much at all because you have to posess a certain amount of basic computer programming skills in order to fully make use of some of the game's features.

....that's one of the things I'm not liking about the series too much at all because you have to posess a certain amount of basic computer programming skills in order to fully make use of some of the game's features.
And the point being?

I thought that basic computing skills were part and parcel modern life. :confused:

No scripting required, just take a screenshot and make a minor edit to the config.txt file. See the tutorial.

Bob

I have done it sucessfully a few times but, yes, I see no reason why it should not be simpler, as in "user friendly".

Back