....specific content required!

roymac

Hi everyone,

I am hoping that some of you might be able to point me in the right direction or provide me with, the KUID's for passenger active cars that show the passengers in them. They could be static passengers sitting or industry active whereby they show up when being loaded at a station.

Thanks,

roymac :wave:

Hello roymac, is this for Canada or anywhere in the world, and what period in time are u looking at as well please ??

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Hello roymac, is this for Canada or anywhere in the world, and what period in time are u looking at as well please ??

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

....sorry, I should have stated that I would like them to be North American. No specific era but again I would prefer them to be from 1900 forward.

roymac

I made some. Do a DLS search for TOTC (turn of the century) cars. They are in pullman green or maroon with user changeable lettering. Baggage cars aren't passenger enabled but the rest are.

Ben

Amtrak Horizon, NJT Comet, DB751, DB752, DB757, DB763, VR Blue passenger car, D&RGW passenger car, WPY passenger car, SP PS Bi-level Commuter, RDC, ATSF 442 Sleeper, Southern Streamlined Coach, IC Coach, PRR P85A Coach, CN Lightweight Coach B&W, PRR MP54

Hello roymac, didn't know too many North American coaching stock that was suitable for your needs, being British of course, however, I see that you have some excellent resulting posts from your near neighbours....:hehe:

Cheerz. Ex.

Hello roymac, didn't know too many North American coaching stock that was suitable for your needs, being British of course, however, I see that you have some excellent resulting posts from your near neighbours....:hehe:

Cheerz. Ex.

....yes, I did get some replys and they are appreciated. I will check them out.

roymac

Back