SLSF Early Black and Yellow Units

n8phu

Purveyor of the Forgotten
Something else for our Frisco Friends:

Screen_003.png

I've been looking for this Frisco paint scheme. Does any know where they are located? I don't believe they're on "n8phu" website or the DLS.

Thanks

Yep, they are on the hard drive, but I somehow didn't do the last little things and post them.... guess I have a project to finish! :)

Yep, they are on the hard drive, but I somehow didn't do the last little things and post them.... guess I have a project to finish! :)

Thanks I appreciate it.

I've been working on a Frisco route in Missouri set in the 50's and they would fit it just perfect. I've never seen any Frisco power in this livery for Trainz except yours. Do you plan on putting them on the DLS or your website? I can keep an eye out for them.

Last edited:
I am actually working on a F3 skin....

Now if I can just get the computer here to cooperate.....

Patience padawan... they are progressing nicely and will be along shortly..

Last edited:
No prob. I thought maybe they were completed and you just never released them. Take all the time you need.

Last edited:
um, no. I will investigate..... Been down with a pretty bad burn , just getting back up and around ....

Appreciate that. It seems that I need to have a steel cage death match with Go Daddy again. I am realllllyyyyy thinking hard about moving the site, I had an offer for hosting awhile back, I think I should investigate it....

As for the burn, beware of TALL pots full of boiling water that the handle suddenly falls off of spilling said water from you chest to your knees.

It isn't fun at all.

Wow that sounds really bad. Also be aware of shallow glass dishes with a lot of bacon and full of boiling grease. I hastily removed this from a microwave after cooking for several minutes. The grease ran over the edge of the dish and down the underside of my arm. Not good for me.

Wow that sounds really bad. Also be aware of shallow glass dishes with a lot of bacon and full of boiling grease. I hastily removed this from a microwave after cooking for several minutes. The grease ran over the edge of the dish and down the underside of my arm. Not good for me.

Happy Baconalia!!! :hehe: :hehe: :D :eek:

Chris,

Hope the you're healing well from that burn.

Have you had a chance to complete the finishing touches on those Frisco black & yellow units?

Not quite yet, my computer is down and I am waiting for a part to repair it. Unfortunately, everything I have is now hostage on that computer....

Back