Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Went back to working on my Muncy Valley Railroad route. Moved it into trs22 and started working on replacing the water. Clicked on some auto setting and it flooded any low areas. Made for some interesting flood disaster pics lol.

Waterfront property, real cheap....

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers
Walter

More Muncy Valley work. Refreshing the open pit mine with some new walls and a monster size grinding wheel (or bucket wheel, not sure which)

Also working near the paper mill....

Added a new marina......

Also added the local hangout on the lake - a flooded pit mine that flooded when the dam for the paper mill blocked off the river to make a reservoir

Cheers
Walter

Thanks Hiawathamr. I really like the lighthouse shot.

Been doing a little work on a small tourist operation on the northern end of the Muncy.

A birds eye view of things. Large, yet unnamed, lake in the background. A small boat dock provides access from the lake while a small yellow station provides access via rail. Above that is a dirt road leading to the ruins of a small fort (a local attraction). The station and surrounding area is known as Emmetts Landing (I updated the station signs since these shots were taken)

A shot facing the ruins. The station is below the shot.

A shot from above the station. The footbridge going from the station to the trail to the ruins is in the bottom left corner.

Ground level at the station

North of the station....heading among the cliffs...

Cheers
Walter

Nice shots, Hiawathamr. Nice to see the Auran building! The Trainz Icon in my browsers had that logo until the forum upgrade, but now it is just generic.

I have just returned from a field trip to the WeddinNSW prototype to check a few details (I visited Woodstock, Koorawatha, Young and Kingsvale). On the trip I took my modestly configured laptop along with me... a 3 year old i5-7300HQ with 8 GB RAM and a GTX 1050ti. I was pleasantly surprised at how well WeddinNSW V5.2 runs in TRS22 on my laptop. Here are some screen shots taken between Bendick Murrell and Crowther...

Between-Bendick-Murrell-and-Crowther.jpg

Here are the Trainz Performance Settings I have set on my laptop.

Settings.jpg

WeddinsNSW V5.2 is a virtual real scale model of the now closed NSWGR cross country line linking Blayney on the Main West to Demondrille on the Main South line, and the two branch lines linking Grenfell and Eugowra to Cowra. In addition to the cross country line the route includes a 70 km dual track section of the Main South, from Galong to Cootamundra, and the Galong-Boorowa branch. Total route length is over 400 kms. It is available for download on the DLS. Any dependencies not built into the "base" configuration of TRS2019/TRS22 and the TANE Assest pack are available on the DLS.

More details in this thread:
https://forums.auran.com/threads/we...ad-latest-version-v5-2-now-on-the-dls.168398/

Last edited:
Hello everyone, got another project in the works. This is Charlotte, CBA, part of a project me and some buddies are working on that is a completely fictional continent. This city has two major carriers and a short line running through it, 20+ local jobs. It's main industries are a Tropicana plant, 2 Intermodal ports and 2 coal ports but there's much more! I do plan on eventually releasing the route but not the fictional, I figure this would be a perfect place to have CSX and NS operating in the same city like what is seen in a lot of places up and down the eastern seaboard.

Here we have the 8:00 yard job with a fresh crew with their two motors in 8 and sand as they pull a hefty freshly arrived manifest out of the arrival track and get ready to break it down. Most of the manifest traffic is for a small steel mill and a synthetic textile plant. The local that serves only those two industries is on average 50 cars long. To the left is an international stacker P-0113 coming into the port from Troy, outpacing the yard job by just a little bit as it does.
TRS19_713ARoVR1G
Just the day before the same powerset was used to drop some empty boxcars at a paper recycling facility on the Wynnton industrial lead, just to right of the yard.
TRS19_yp8cCeHolJ
On another day we see a D-0413 passing the yard on it's way to the domestic terminal
TRS19_mUhPOgaLdn
All's quiet at the engine ready tracks
TRS19_uFHLxmS89I
Both the P&D and NWRR defer a lot of industry work in the south port area to the CSR, a small industrial short line whose roster consists of only 2 GP15s. They are seen here pulling forward past the switch in order to shove back into their yard behind them after pulling scrap empties from the Pipe Foundry. In it's way is I105, an NWRR intermodal train freshly originating from it's respective intermodal facility bound for Edisonton.
TRS19_a0S9UYdNrl
The inverse of that train I104 is seen here cruising past the NWRR yard with a dormant inbound manifest on the arriving track.
TRS19_qfkNvop7ZK
Charlotte junction is a hive of activity as loaded Apex Mining coal drag led by some ancient U30Cs comes of their connection at the same time a northbound manifest departs P&D's yard AMRR is a mining railroad based 70 miles west of Charlotte with haulage rights on the P&D to export coal at P&Ds large coal terminal on the east side of the penninsula.
TRS19_CuAFa40G8z

You all have really created a sense of place, and have done a great job of creating realistic and believable prototype operations. Amazing work! Can't wait to see more pics soon.

Back