Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

c222e24cb7a0c0a6bd9239e9d7ae55a2.jpg

Nice work guys!
I have been working on a short Pacing route, mimicking NS through the Rural land in Virginia for SOU 4501 and N&W 611. Route calls for detail when needed, so it wont be a whole lot of detail, just when needed. I have been testing out the SoundHorn trigger, after some failed attempts I figured out away to get a "Horn Sequence" only using 3 of the triggers.

i made this route a few months ago
it is an auto train terminal complete with station, yard and auto staging area this is a fictional stop it is not based on Stanford or lorton station this terminal is a thru terminal like amtrak ran 2 auto trains train from stanford comes in passengers get off and cars are unloaded then new passengers and their vehicles get on the train and the train sets off for lorton and vise versa
the CDP comes with 2 sessions that let you build the consist

the main station and yard
VVVV
slenderman8888_20161006_0001.jpg

the auto staging area
VVVV
slenderman8888_20161006_0002.jpg

the track that goes northbound for lorton
VVVV
slenderman8888_20161006_0003.jpg

route & sessions download
http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=gb8501fc7902867e7999882580f6496f78ccead7cf
dependencies should be either built-in, on the DLS, on uslw or on JointedRail

Back in the day, I made a prototypical Lorton Terminal Stretched from Slaters Lane to Woodbrigde for "Photo Shoots and Vids" but nothing ever came of it due to my time being else where.

Here are some night shot test pictures of the nightly produce and fruit drop offs at the local produce and fruit businesses. Lots of street running through this business district.

Dave

A couple more shot of the pacing route. Recently a friend did a reskin of Steve's N&W Unlettered Aux tender for me, It was made to match Subpar J-Class.

This thread always blows my mind; fantastic work!

Some WIP stuff from me:

Edit: Sorry for the graniness of the photos; I'm still figuring out how to make my computer take nice, clear screenshots.

Does anyone know how to make it so trains don't stop before movable bridges? I had to manually override ai to get it across...

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back