Semaphore signals in Trainz22

nasice18

Hi guys,
Anybody know why are semaphore type signals (Sr1/2/3 Plaskovnik, Sr1/2/3 Kratownica or Form-Hauptsignal Hp0/Hp1) are not working in Trainz 22?

This is due to script errors. The content-creator who made these signals needs to update them to the latest requirements for scripts. The updated requirements have caught many of us out with faults with other assets as well including couplers.

Use the "Members" tab at the top of this page, then on the left look for the "Find Member" search. Once found, right-click and send them a PM.

Just found out it is Interlocking Towers. I tried 3 of them. In tower, as soon as you connect two signals in the path, those signals stop working. Only non scripted signals work. Anybody else have this problem, or how to fix it?
Rob

Non-working semaphores go all the way back to the Appen route. I reported it years ago and as far as I know, it was never fixed.

EDIT: I may have mis-spoken. The problem in the Appen passenger session was that the switch would not switch, so I guess the semaphore might have worked fine. It can't show clear ahead when the switch is locked against you.

Last edited:
In Trainz22PE, they are working fine if they are not connected to IT. Never had this problem in TANE.
Rob

Back