Script code error and invisible running numbers?

BryanMar3046

Hayajiro Conductor
Hi there,
i've been playing with trainz 2012. I love the game, but recently (like yesterday)
I saw 3 script code errors. Here's what it says:
(1st error)
Train: Thread Exception:ER_NullReference,line 1464, file train.gs(20)
Stack Dump:
Function $Permit[]@Train::TakePermitOnTracj(bool), line -1
function $void@Train::Init(), line 1536
(2nd error)
QuickDrive: Thread Exception:ER_NullReference, line 349, file QuickDrive.gs(1)
Stack Dump:
function $void@QuickDrive::LoadRouteConsistd() line -1
function $void@QuickDrive::SetProperties(Soup), line 191
(3rd error)
FCA52Gondola: Thread Exception:ER_NullReference,line 232, file fca52gondola.gs(1)
Stack Dump:
<kuid2:124017:5006:7> "Mill Gondola,52', WL&G (5700 series)"
function $void@FCA52Gondola::locoCheck(),line -1
function $void@FCA52Gondola::UpdateGear(),line 265

Any help to fix this would be appreciated! (So far, majority of my trains that has the gondola is invisible and the entire consist cannot be removed.)
And below is my 2nd question.

Most of The JR Auto running numbers are not displaying. It's basically blank and invisible, but a few non cloned/non edited locos have the auto running numbers showing. Help?
-Bryan
(PS this is all on Trainz 2012 in case you didn't see the note)

i've been playing with trainz 2012. I love the game, but recently (like yesterday)
I saw 3 script code errors.

I would start by deleting the cloned and edited assets, so you can tell if the problem is in the original or was created during the editing. Save them to CDP before deleting, so you can re-import them if that's not the problem.

If you changed the build number of any of these assets (even accidentally) then that can cause this problem. Otherwise, post the KUIDs and someone might check them out for you.

I had the same with some gondolas, probably the same ones, and deleted the ones mentioned in the errors. The problem went away and I haven't had them since.

John

I would start by deleting the cloned and edited assets, so you can tell if the problem is in the original or was created during the editing. Save them to CDP before deleting, so you can re-import them if that's not the problem.

If you changed the build number of any of these assets (even accidentally) then that can cause this problem. Otherwise, post the KUIDs and someone might check them out for you.
I feel that it's the gondolas causing the problem. But now, Since I can't delete built in content, I can't tell or figure out if these other rolling stocks (caboose and a BN GP-38 dirty) are part of the error

Ok i managed to get the gondola error to go away, but it's just gonna sit as a faulty, causing my route (and built in routes) to display faulty error. The only script errors left is making my consists to reappear again (the take permit on track pool line and LoadRouteConsist soup.) any help with that?

Actually, I think I found the solution, I managed to get it back working now! But the sacrifice is not allowing the caboose to operate again :(

Back