Error with a session

Selby_deleon

I was creating a session on a newly downloaded route. The red bug appeared on the right bottom corner and it shows the following:

Thread Exception: ER_ArrayOutOfBounds, line 62, file arn_lib.gse

Stack dump:

function $string@ArnLib::LibraryCall(string,string[],GSObject[]), line -1
function $void@ARN_Wagon_Basic_Direct::CheckNumber(), line 35
function $void@ARN_Wagon_Basic_Direct::Init(), line 47
function $void@MeshObject::Init(Asset), line 316

What is this and how do I fix it?

Also,

How do I save the trains I have put together so I can select them later on isntead of picking one by one?

Thanks in advance

The error means a failure in one of the assets. You would either have to fix the script, or supply whatever the script is lacking. Best to ignore it, frankly.

You can save consists in the "trains" tab by going into "consist" mode.

The error means a failure in one of the assets. You would either have to fix the script, or supply whatever the script is lacking. Best to ignore it, frankly.

You can save consists in the "trains" tab by going into "consist" mode.

Thanks, and how do you go into consist mode...I'm fairly new to this.

Thanks, and how do you go into consist mode...I'm fairly new to this.

While editing your session in Surveyor.
Click on the wheel icon. The one where you get your train cars and locomotives.
Click on the consists tab to the right.
You can then "get" the consist you placed, name it, and add it to the list with the others.

You can also use this tab to rotate your trains around so they face a specific direction prior to starting. The flip button will flip the whole consist around unlike the regular train tab where that will flip the individual coach. The change direction will put the front of the consist at the end you need to go forward.

While editing your session in Surveyor.
Click on the wheel icon. The one where you get your train cars and locomotives.
Click on the consists tab to the right.
You can then "get" the consist you placed, name it, and add it to the list with the others.

You can also use this tab to rotate your trains around so they face a specific direction prior to starting. The flip button will flip the whole consist around unlike the regular train tab where that will flip the individual coach. The change direction will put the front of the consist at the end you need to go forward.

Got it!

Thanks again.

Back