Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

trainz2007-12-3015-59-58-39.jpg

trainz2007-12-3015-59-27-09.jpg

Good evening Emudmu,

it IS on the DLS. Search for FMA.

Cheers:
Sura
:wave:

Umm, I still can't find them. I searched for FMA on the DLS, went through all 602 items and I still can't find them. Could you possibly give me the name of the files please?

Umm, I still can't find them. I searched for FMA on the DLS, went through all 602 items and I still can't find them. Could you possibly give me the name of the files please?

Emudmu, I know it from a good source :cool: , that there is no FMA-made veritable tunnel asset on the market. At this moment. Im goin' to change this unblessed state. ;)

ven&del

it makes me happy to see that my old Stellwerk Cölbe still appeals to the layout builders after so many trainz years.

Of course your Stellwerk Cölbe is still in use. Great content never die ! :wave:

To the left:

w8pv0.jpg

To the right:

s1df5.jpg

@ pollenhei and ravsan 100

What the ......? :eek:

Awesome screens ! :Y:

Cheers
Müller

Jpereira,

You are my guest. No definition of poor and rich quality is needed. You are absolutely welcome to publish screenshots here, like anyone else. I do not allow to make my topic to be destroyed for theoretical aestethic reasons. Don't be angry, please :eek:, publish instead...

Cheers:
Sura
:wave:

Sura,

Thanks for your words. Portugal has an History along the cencsorship before 1974 along mora than 40 years and I know how to deal with.

I know that my screens e scenerys are not as the GOR's, for example.
I prefer freedom and I wiil try to get some more nicer screeshoots instead of putting a lot of those at once. I will make a better choice.

I rather prefer to listen constructive analisys e and positive criticism than the words "poor" and "good" that means nothing because they do not have an explanation about the parameters: what means those words?

Zieba, please explain that !

If you do not explani the means I have to think that those two words a sort of screenshot racism.

Tthanks to all.

Zieba, if you are a polish citizen, you should know the meaning of the words "poor" and "bad" that some guys used during the 1933-45 period.
Please, DO NOT use the words as stones.

Hi,

I rather prefer to listen constructive analisys e and positive criticism than the words "poor" and "good" that means nothing because they do not have an explanation about the parameters: what means those words?

The screens are not bad. But when take a screen prees F5 before you make a screen. Also when place trees on the lay-out use the random placement in the surveyor options so that all trees are placed randomly. also you can use other flora. there are alot of very good trees you can use (JVC as an example). This is not negative but you asked for some positive criticim. Other then that keep it up and have fun and keep placing screens.

Greetz laika:wave:

Also when place trees on the lay-out use the random placement in the surveyor options so that all trees are placed randomly. also you can use other flora. there are alot of very good trees you can use (JVC as an example). This is not negative but you asked for some positive criticim. Other then that keep it up and have fun and keep placing screens.

Randomly?Nice idea. How can I do that? Thanks.

Hi,

@jpereira
In the surveyor you need to click the surveyor menu(left above)
Then choose the option surveyor options. Afther that that you need to mark randomly rotate new object. When done all object you place on the map are have a different angle. So for trees its great because they dont look all the same in standing.

Greetz laika:wave:​

Of course your Stellwerk Cölbe is still in use. Great content never die ! :wave:

To the right:

s1df5.jpg

@ pollenhei and ravsan 100

What the ......? :eek:

Awesome screens ! :Y:

Cheers
Müller

Excuse me, where can I get that cab, it´s because it´s silimar to the Renfe´s DMU series 592 :eek:

592cabina.jpg

Thanks for reading this ;)

@Edmudmu

Looking for an FMA tunnel? Why don't make one yourself!
A short and simple tutorial:

voorbeeld1ls1.jpg

Step 1: Pick a standard Trainz tunnel
Step 2: Pick one of the FMA bridge-splines and an FMA High-rail spline.
Step 3: Put them together and place in front of your Tunnel.

Done!

I use them myself too.....

trainzzoveelvj6.jpg

Joram.

Missing content problems

Recently I have been trying to get PKP Electrics and Deisels I have found some on this website:http://trainz.nazwa.pl/downloads/lokomotywy/
But the problem is the CDP's on the website mostly don't come with their dependences can anyone help where to find them.
Some I have been trying to get are...
PKP EP08 007 IC
Some PKP ST45s
and loads more
Please can anyone help me.

Hi,

great shots all again.(also great tut. Joram)
rerb088.jpg

rerb089.jpg

rerb085.jpg

Trainz and real situation of station Gentilly(RER B in Paris).Allot of kit building to come to this result.

Last edited:
Back