Screenshots of European Trains

Some of you who already downloaded CD WLAB51 sleeping cars from DLS might miss the bogeys. It's because the bogeys were send a little later and should be downloadable soon. (around next 3 hours).

The next few pics is another train on Line 229.

BR120 diesel leads the 8 car train into the hilly Kaszebe terrains of northern poland. Line 229 (former Ostbahn) was one of the most scenic routes in Poland before it was closed for passenger service in 1994 (permanently closed in 1999).

Bavaria89.jpg

BigFitzy, I have a sharp eye. I notice in the shed in the background, you have the blue Feve loco, what are the ones next to it, I want to know where you got those please.:)

BigFitzy, I have a sharp eye. I notice in the shed in the background, you have the blue Feve loco, what are the ones next to it, I want to know where you got those please.:)

certainly my friend go here: http://www.trensim.com/ be warned the whole site is in spanish, theres a tab at the top right for an english menu thatll get you into the TRAINZ downloads then your on your own lol. enjoy they have some fantastic locos there.

the green one is the sentinel, and the brown one is RENFE diesle hydraulic something or other. but if your like me and have a fast net connection youll pig out and grab everything just for the quality, they do fantastic work and all freeware.. THANKS TRENSIM!!!:udrool: :mop:

no 311 workhorse sits at a siding attached to the 250 ton rail recovery crane awaiting track clearance to return to the yard at Torres

renfecrane.jpg

It's actually dark green color, a little faded.

PKP SP42 #001 locomotive, first of the SM42 shunter series who received a steam generator to be used with passenger trains in the winter time. The SM/SP/SU42 series were designed by FABLOK Chrzanów/Poland and were produced for a total number of over 1800 units. At least 1400 of those went to PKP, the others were sold abroad, for example to Iraq. The SP42 series is almost gone from PKP rails today. Only 2 to 4 units are still in use and their days are counted. We managed to create 5 units of those series based on phototextures. SP42 #001 is already scrapped today, the second one on this screen, SP42 #170 is one of those 4 still used.

The mesh was made by Sir_M, I created the textures. The loco is downloadable from www.gwtteam.eu via forum.

The bridge is Vendel's magnificent spline work. Available on DLS, type in "FMA" as name and download all. It's the best of the best.

Last edited:
having some trouble tracking those two locos, I dont understand a word of polish, any other way of getting hold of them?

The locomotives section of the main page download is still under construction. To get to them you need to go via forum, register there and download them directly from our server. No other way around right now.

@bigfitzy. If its in another language go to google then language tools... From there you can translate pages to english or any other language...

no good, tried several searches for a Polish - English translator but couldnt find one that was any good. they all only did half the job. may as well give it up as a lost cause for me im afraid.

pity those are nice looking locos. dont suppose youd consider emailing me the CDP files of them?:confused:

Back