Screenshots of European Trains

Hi,
Some pics from the Netherlands.

leen_20120314_0000.jpg

leen_20120412_0004.jpg

leen_20120412_0003.jpg

Greetings,
Leen

ZSSK 750 class leads a night train through this fine lake shore. A CFR Gorlitz sleeper was last seen in service late 2004. Later all of those, allocated to Buccuresti Gravita depot were put aside (forever).

As said before somewhere else, excellent pictures Fokke. Typical Dutch indeed. :Y:

Greetings from cloudy Amsterdam,

Jan

Drive on Konosha - Pechora, Nord's railroad, Russia. Diesel locomotive 2TE10M-2173. Train "Moscow - Vorkuta".

Click for zoom.

That is a phantasy route Okhiu, i guess :hehe:. Such highway does not exist in the Carpathians yet, i checked it on site...

Cheers:
Sura
:wave:

Sorry Casper, your screens are getting prettier but less and less they can see the game itself. I understand your desire but the game designers need to allow the creation of such screens. IMO this is not Trainz we know, this is Trainz what we want to have.
Cheers,
Stan

Thanks Jango and Stan for your encouraging words.

However, none of it would be possible without the enthusiastic creation and sharing of all of the great assets which both of you, and many others, have produced over the years.

IMHO Trainz would have disappeared long ago without the creative talent and skills of all of the great asset makers.

Cheers
Casper

Unfortunately, modelers lose their enthusiasm for work, looking at such antiquated engine for the game. Now, the game developers should work a bit, it's time to stop cutting off coupons.
Cheers,
Stan

Back