screenshot

sholborn

sholborn
Unable to get a screen shot using Corel paintshop prox5 and if i use print screen and open paint still no picture only black screen i need help please.
Regards
Stewart

Later versions of Trainz do not use the clipboard to store screenshots (TS2009 SP4 and later). For these versions, look in <trainz install folder>/UserData/screenshots.

Shane

Download FRAPS

Unable to get a screen shot using Corel paintshop prox5 and if i use print screen and open paint still no picture only black screen i need help please.
Regards
Stewart

Hi Stewart:

I use a free screen capture program called FRAPS available at: http://www.fraps.com/download.php

Start the program before you start Trainz. The F10 key takes the screenshots and they are stored in folder called "Screenshots" in the FRAPS folder. It also takes 10 sec movie clips. The free version only saves .bmp files so you have to convert them in any graphics program to .jpeg for use on the forums. If you get the paid version it does save as .jpeg. It's up to you. It also will show the framerate when you run Trainz if you want. I really recommend it. :Y:

Cheers,

Derek

Back