Scary Moment

Members,

Please pray for my 23 month old nephew, he is in the hospital in serious condition, we do not know what is going on. He is just only a little boy beginning his life. He was born 30 weeks early and has much to see and enjoy in his life.

Thanks Members,

NevadaNorthernFan901

I'll send my prayers too. My nephew was born at 5 months and that was 6 years ago. He's now a pretty healthy, albeit small, boy that runs around quite normally with his older siblings.

So keep this in mind, and stay positive!

John

Thanks Guys! He is slowly coming back to normal, the doctors think it is a
seizure because he was sick with a temp of 104, but they don't know for sure. Hopefully we will know soon.

Thanks Guys! He is slowly coming back to normal, the doctors think it is a
seizure because he was sick with a temp of 104, but they don't know for sure. Hopefully we will know soon.

My niece has that problem too with temps. When she gets sick, my sister has to watch her carefully because she too went into a seizure the last time.

Remember stay hopeful and positive. He's going to do okay.

John

The worst thing to happen is over. My nephew is back home again from an overnight stay at the hospital. He is better but still has a cold though.
Thanks guys for the prayers.

NevadaNorthernFan901

Good news indeed NNF901.

Our prayers were with him. We have 2 grandchildren... 30 months and 3 months and we worry when we hear they are sick.

Thanks for keeping everyone updated and give our regards and a hug and kiss to the little guy.

Regards.
Ron

I'm pleased to hear the child is recovering. I had my own scare when my son was born, and it's a horrible fate to know the little ones are ill. No matter how we plead we are unable to take their place.

Back