Routes by Deadpool. (large shots)

thank you guys, yes some of the grass I use is JVC splines, but with many other types.
heres some of todays work

Last edited:
I think I spy a spline of ties with no rails on them. Could you share the name or KUID of it? I was looking for such a thing the other day and came up empty. (tho I was looking on the DLS.)

I think I spy a spline of ties with no rails on them. Could you share the name or KUID of it? I was looking for such a thing the other day and came up empty. (tho I was looking on the DLS.)

That appears to be this track <kuid2:660865:220213:1> (G track without rails) Give that a try.

@ Justin: Lookin good! I see you're putting some of my photo's to good use building. Also nice to see the 426 and 4264 finally have a place to live. ;) I like the guard rails on the overhead bridge west of I-79. A nice touch and they make a great place to sit while waiting for a westbound there. Keep up the good work bud!

That appears to be this track <kuid2:660865:220213:1> (G track without rails) Give that a try.

@ Justin: Lookin good! I see you're putting some of my photo's to good use building. Also nice to see the 426 and 4264 finally have a place to live. ;) I like the guard rails on the overhead bridge west of I-79. A nice touch and they make a great place to sit while waiting for a westbound there. Keep up the good work bud!
thanks ray! i sure am!

Do you really have that much sceniced already?! Or are you using baseboards that have the map overlays on them? (sorry for not knowing the correct "term" on this program). It looks like a daunting undertaking! Excellent work though - looking forward to more!

Do you really have that much sceniced already?! Or are you using baseboards that have the map overlays on them? (sorry for not knowing the correct "term" on this program). It looks like a daunting undertaking! Excellent work though - looking forward to more!
it does seem like alot of work, but what im going to do is finish a section then release it then do another section then release that and so on and so forth, alot of the map are abandoned railroads, NYC, PRR, but what im focusing on is the WNYP line and the NS line, both are ex Erie, and yes you are correct, it is an over lay, makes things so much easier.

533aac6ad7cc131a08f67408bdce3a5d.jpg
6c05f7ed9066e00616f5d18955f0935e.jpg

Yeah, mine too :)
Its truly an amazing route, very nice deadpoolmx :D

Don't end, just learn. That's great about a community like this: we can all learn from what others have to offer, whether it be model building, route building, sound creating, or reskinning. Take the time to try and use some of his techniques to complement yours.

Or not...
Just my 2¢.

Deadpool, man you work fast! Does it lag up your CPU much?

I've been working on it about a week

WHAT!!?!

it does seem like alot of work, but what im going to do is finish a section then release it then do another section then release that and so on and so forth, alot of the map are abandoned railroads, NYC, PRR, but what im focusing on is the WNYP line and the NS line, both are ex Erie, and yes you are correct, it is an over lay, makes things so much easier.

Oh... I thought all those baseboards were filled with scenery... hehe.

Still, you should do some sorta "Bob Ross" style tutorials on how you get such GREAT looking flora in your scenery.

Back