Rolling Stock that carries the product Spam

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
So, I'm wondering if there's any rolling stock out there that has Spam as one of its commodities. There are two Spam commodities on the DLS: one by MSGSapper, 'Spam, Canned, boxed on Pallet-SAP', <kuid2:439337:105620:1>, and one by Irving, 'boxes_of_spam.Ifix2012', <kuid:233395:100194>. Does anyone know of any rolling stock that has one of these products in its config file? Reason why I'm asking about the config file is because I'm using MSGSapper's BI3 industries which look at the config file of the rolling stock on the route for the products.

So, I'm wondering if there's any rolling stock out there that has Spam as one of its commodities. There are two Spam commodities on the DLS: one by MSGSapper, 'Spam, Canned, boxed on Pallet-SAP', <kuid2:439337:105620:1>, and one by Irving, 'boxes_of_spam.Ifix2012', <kuid:233395:100194>. Does anyone know of any rolling stock that has one of these products in its config file? Reason why I'm asking about the config file is because I'm using MSGSapper's BI3 industries which look at the config file of the rolling stock on the route for the products.

You should be able to add a product of any kind you want to a box car where it is not already built into that rolling stock item. See this tutorial of mine for how to do it:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...dd-a-product-of-your-own-choice-to-a-rail-car

Bob

You may already know this, but just in case. If you right-click on the commodity and select List Dependents, then anything with a Type of Train will be able to carry it.
I've found a number of commodities that don't have anything to load them on.

Back