RF&P Route and Reskins Large Shots

robertkl

What you doin in me swamp
The project I have been working on for the past 2 years has been the CSX RF&P Sub in Virginia, The portion of the sub I am working on is Above Fredricksburg (Dalgren JCT to be exact) to Doswell Diamond, which cover about 36 miles of double-mainline. Doswell, where the RF&P crosses over the old C&O mainline (Now Buckingham Branch/ CSX Piedmont Sub) which comes from Richmond to Charrletesville (I know I misspelled that srry). I've been in and out of this project, I want to know from the Trainz Universe, Would you guys want this route? Also Today I made my first Reskin!!! Hope U guys like it

RF&P Heritage Unit at Guniea,Va( 10 Miles south of Fredricksburg)

I forgot to say WIP :p opps
only reason i use static trees, my PC cant handle a lot of pofigs speedtrees lol
Ashland, 5 Baseboard route

Hey guys, I'm in a stinky situation, I am at a point on the route where I have a station, but the station is weird. Fredricksburg, Any help??

Why can't someone make a prototypical track like that in Trainz ?
Old weatherbeaten, beat up damaged, ties half buried in ballast ... not clean milled ties ...
http://hostthenpost.org/uploads/2532bae86d65b2b5a5e1820e3d24cf13.jpg

Some times placing a temporary structure as a place holder ... and replacing it, in the future, when you find a similar asset ... is the best way.

I think on Ocemy's site there is a station platform canopy similar to that.

I would most defiantly like to run this route. I live in Ashland right on the tracks of the RF&P. looking good so far !!! :D

Hey Cascaderailroad. Can u link me too that page?
anyone, is there any glass panel spinales?
Thanks

Welp done for the Night.. Got Fredricksburg Yard and the Station the way I like. Tomorrow, Texture and Roads

Please release this route! My father works at Lawrence Equipment in Ashland and I see the RF&P sub all the time, and I have waited so long for someone to make this.

WOW! I havent updated this for nearly a YEAR....
Well Here Ya go.
Q702 Thunders through Jones CFP 45.5

The World's Longest Passenger Train. Amtrak's Autotrain Rolls on through.

And Q034 races pass Guniea with a unlikly leader that was picked up in Richmond because the trailing unit had some problems.

Last edited:
I want to do a large map that include the Peninsula, Rivanna, Bellwood, North End, RF&P, and north to Baltimore. eventually merge it with the cumberland-harpers ferry map.
nice to see someone that is interested with the RF&P, in the next 2-3 years the RF&P could see double stack and autoracks, and a good possibility it will take out the Cab Signal rule

Some inspiration for the Q702 the next time it runs.
15879953510_a66715ab2c_c.jpg

Back