resource verify rule and set selected signal command

rmdk

G'day all,

I'm hoping someone can help me set up the above rule/command at a power station. I have been trying to get it to work, but it seems to work sometimes and not other times. I think I must be doing something wrong.

What I am trying to do is:
1. Set an entry signal to coal unload at the power station, at red, until the industry reaches a low stock of coal.
2. Then I want the signal to turn green, so that a waiting coal train can enter and unload.
3. Once this train has unloaded I want the entry signal to turn red to stop the next coal train entering the unload area until the power station coal stock once again falls below a certain level.

There may be a better way to do this. I am open to suggestions.

Russell

I use <kuid:160293:10060> Resource Verify Rule (fixed) with a child rule of <kuid:-3:10057> Driver Command. The train waits till the resources drop below your setting then the driver command rule takes over and tells AI what you want him to do.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply Lewiscc65.

Should have been a bit clearer. I am using that version of Resource verify.

I am running several different trains into the power station, therefore I don't want all the trains trying to unload at the same time, if they get the nod from the verify resource rule. That's why I was trying to use a signal to allow entry to the unload area.

Russell

Back