Rear Markers for tenders and cabeese

I don't know how I didn't see this post back in April, everything looks great Todd! THe 0401 really looks great compared to those progress screenies on the old forum froum around 2003, keep up the great work! :)
And don't forget to be patient everyone, we don't want to lose any other creators. ;)

Looking forward to these and the rest of the K-36's.
Dietrich

I don't know how I didn't see this post back in April, everything looks great Todd! THe 0401 really looks great compared to those progress screenies on the old forum froum around 2003, keep up the great work! :)
And don't forget to be patient everyone, we don't want to lose any other creators. ;)

Looking forward to these and the rest of the K-36's.
Dietrich

Patient? Patient? Its sooooo hard to be patient, when everything prowler does is so perfect in every way!!!!!!!!!!!:wave::wave::wave:

Well thankyou. I do appreciate the compliments. I'm really happy that everyone is enjoying them.

I absolutely love the the long cabeese, but am in need of some shorty's too, regarding the long cabeese, you wouldn't happen to have RGS0404 would you??????:eek::eek::eek:

Just skin 0503 or 0540 into the 0404, not that much work would have to be done. I would, but I'm still trying to solve my "no rollingstock in TRS" problem. ;)

EDIT: After reading the post below, never mind.

Last edited:
I absolutely love the the long cabeese, but am in need of some shorty's too, regarding the long cabeese, you wouldn't happen to have RGS0404 would you??????:eek::eek::eek:

Yes, I have the 0404 done. With a nice interior too :) I'll try to work on packaging those this weekend.

Regards,
Todd

May I make a suggestion:

The tender marker lights need to be moved up some and spread out a little more. Also, rear tender lights should just be all red.

Regardless of my suggestions, great work.

Just skin 0503 or 0540 into the 0404, not that much work would have to be done. I would, but I'm still trying to solve my "no rollingstock in TRS" problem. ;)

EDIT: After reading the post below, never mind.

Actually, the 0404 was unique among all the long cabooses, it only has one side window on the cupola, where all others have two, so just reskinning 0540 or 0503 wouldn't necessarily make it look right to those of us who have actually built scale models of it............:wave::wave::wave:

Heres what the RGS 0404 should look like, it was originally a D&RGW caboose, the unique cupola is the only one of its kind..:wave::wave:
IG56-9.jpg

IG56-5.jpg

Actually, I have hung the marker lights where my documentation and photographs show them to be. And, my sources also point to the fact that the marker lights were amber on the sides.

May I make a suggestion:

The tender marker lights need to be moved up some and spread out a little more. Also, rear tender lights should just be all red.

Regardless of my suggestions, great work.

Man Betsy, I'm scared to see you when the cabeese come out. Also, do the K36 have the tender lamps built-in. I never run them alone and am unable to get to Trainz at the moment?

Yes, the tender markers are built in, also, the headlight and marker lights also give off a nice glow without turning them, if you turn them on, they tend to have a beam come out that looks a little weird, so unless I'm running a nighttime session, I just leave the lights off, but the rear markers on the tender does appear........:wave::wave::wave:

Yes, the tender markers are built in, also, the headlight and marker lights also give off a nice glow without turning them, if you turn them on, they tend to have a beam come out that looks a little weird, so unless I'm running a nighttime session, I just leave the lights off, but the rear markers on the tender does appear........:wave::wave::wave:

Back