Reading and Northern route is missing dependencies

acyunczyk

Virtual railroader
:'(My Reading and Northern route needs things that were NOT included in the pack.:'( They are on the DLS, and I don't have time to download it.:'(

Can't do anything to help if you are too lazy to download files that takes one click. If you are so impatient go buy a First Class ticket.

It's a freeware route. I will take a small effort on your behalf to get the needed items. They are all available and listed in the release thread. Josh spent years making this route, if you can't be bothered to download what's needed when it's listed for you, you probably don't need the route.

Thanks.

Mike

Last edited:
You will need to purchase and activate a First Class Ticket to get round that problem. It's worth it if you plan to download quite a few routes.

Shane

It will do for some routes if the dependencies are on the Download Station, hence why I mentioned the First Class Ticket. Sure it's not free, but there are benefits of having one.

Shane

When I had gotten this route when it was originally released I was in the same situation. It took me 4 days to download all the content off the DLS. I didn't complain because I knew it was worth it. Your other option is to not download anything and wait until you can get a First Class Ticket and then download it.

Bill

would you rather run the wild goose chase of finding ALL the deps from 3rd party websites instead? i mean, it's really fun, you search here n there, waste time looking and downloading. heck you even get to join the 'it's just gone!' club for deps that don't exists.

yes, that is over the top heh. but really your complaining about something easy.
the next time you go to play some trainz, load up content manager as well, set the route to download. it's just that easy!! yup, it'll take days, but you don't have to do anything cept click n play.

Back