Quick Portal Manager and mission codes

fec210

I'm trying to use Quick Portal Manager to emit trains at portals. I've entered a few entries, with start times, consists, schedule commands, mission codes, etc. However, when I run it in driver, the trains are emitting on schedule, but without the mission codes (according to Mission Code Manager). Is there anywhere else I need to set something up? The Mission Code Manager won't have those drivers/trains in its list in surveyor because the trains aren't created yet. Is there anything else in the Mission Code Manager, besides setting up the mission codes for the paths, which I have done? Is there a setting, or something else, in Quick Portal Manager I'm failing to do?

George

I don't think the mission code option is operational yet in QPM. What I do is make the first 2 driver commands something like Wait 5s, SetMissioncode XXX. The wait command is just to make sure the train has been emitted fully.

John

Thank you John.

Following your command setup, I now have proper mission codes being assigned to the trains emitted by the portals and the EITs respond properly to them.

Unfortunately, this project is now on hold until I get a new computer, as my current one doesn't seem to be able to handle much more than 5 or 6 trains running at the same time. More than that, the game becomes sluggish. And, while the EITs still properly activate paths, the signals don't clear, or they take a while to clear. There is also random derails that occur with the increase in the number of trains.

George

Last edited:
Back