Question about roads and traffic in T:ANE

Blutorse4792

Now T:ANE I can get into
I would like to disable the built-in traffic on my roads, and instead lay traffic-enabled invisible roads on top on them, to give me more freedom with intersections and better control of the cars.
Is this somehow possible to control in-game, or will I ultimately need to clone and edit an entirely new, traffic-disabled version of the visible road?

Last edited:
You can do it from disabling the traffic from the route config.

To do so, go to main menu > edit route. From the region area, click and select the default region (as it has no traffic).

Cheers

I would like to disable the built-in traffic on my roads, and instead lay traffic-enabled invisible roads on top on them, to give me more freedom with intersections and better control of the cars.
Is this somehow possible to control in-game, or will I ultimately need to clone and edit an entirely new, traffic-disabled version of the visible road?

What I would do is look of BNSF50s NC road, those are roads without any traffic, as for invisible roads that depends what you are looking for, if your looking for 1 lane roads then Road Carz 1 Lane Invisible and look at BNSF50 Car Road Spawner as well for 2 lane roads.

You can do it from disabling the traffic from the route config.

To do so, go to main menu > edit route. From the region area, click and select the default region (as it has no traffic).

Cheers
I appreciate the suggestion, but won't this disable all traffic in the layout? I only want to disable the traffic on the visible roads so I can make my own traffic patterns with the invisible roads (e.g. if I kitbash an odd-angled intersection, I can have cars navigate it on the invisible road without worrying about funky spline points).

What I would do is look of BNSF50s NC road, those are roads without any traffic, as for invisible roads that depends what you are looking for, if your looking for 1 lane roads then Road Carz 1 Lane Invisible and look at BNSF50 Car Road Spawner as well for 2 lane roads.
Thank you for the recommendations regarding the invisible roads (I was indeed looking for single lanes) but regarding the visible roads, I'd really like to use the YARNish system. Unfortunately, I do not believe that the YARNish roads I'm using have a traffic-disabled variant.

Back