How to add cars to only some of the roads

Sr1_3076

Hi!
So, I want to add traffic to roads, but I can't use the normal way of adding traffic to roads, since it would add traffic to all of the roads, wich is not what I'm going for. So I'm asking if there is any way to add traffic to only certain roads? For example spiline asset, that would be invisible, but add moving cars, or something like that?

And yes, I'm aware, that there are road assets with no traffic spawning on them, that is also not an option, because I want to use certain roads.

Good suggestion. I do that myself. however, you can't put your route on the DLS unless you're sure you have permission for all the clones you used.

Bill

I also have my own no-traffic roads for my own use. I put them in places where I don't want a stream of carz driving down the streets such as quiet neighborhoods and cul-de-sacs. I'll put static vehicles along the streets and put some parked vehicles along the streets but there's no moving carz.

What I still don't like is that the various cars available for the roads is tracked in the region instead of on a per-road basis. The region should determine which vehicles are available by default but which vehicles on what roads is determined by the road config-settings available by clicking on the properties "?" just as we do for freight cars when adding commodities.

What I still don't like is that the various cars available for the roads is tracked in the region instead of on a per-road basis. The region should determine which vehicles are available by default but which vehicles on what roads is determined by the road config-settings available by clicking on the properties "?" just as we do for freight cars when adding commodities.
Great idea John. Perhaps this should be input to the Suggestions Boxcar too.

JJeff1995 has a bunch of roads he has uploaded. Some have traffic and some do not. Here is an example,
<kuid2:95230:101969:2> Jons L2 DL1-Si+Sh,35mph NT
<kuid2:95230:101968:1> Jons L2 DL1-Si+Sh,35mph TR

Back